- More than 3200mg EPA+DHA and Vitamins A, D3, K2, B6, B12 and folic acid in 1 tsp!
- Each teaspoon delivers 1000IU of Vitamin D3 and 150% RDA of Vitamins A, K2, B6, B12 and folic acid.
- Soy free, gluten free and sugar free
- Natural Berry Flavor
- All natural concentrated omega-3 oil
- Liquid form to optimize absorption efficiently
- Third party tested: our SO3 oil meets or exceeds CRN, GOED, IFOS, WHO and Prop 65 Standards.
- Our product is prepared from sardines, herring and anchovies using molecular distillation making it possible to concentrate EPA and DHA.
- Mercury free, no heavy metals, no toxins
For general wellness take one teaspoon daily. 48 servings per bottle.
WSO3 is specifically designed for women:
- One teaspoon contains over 3200mg of EPA/DHA as well as a healthy amount of all fat soluble vitamins, multiple B vitamins and folic acid
- Vitamins K2 and D3 are added to maintain strong and healthy bones
- Omega 3 fats with Vitamins A and B6 support gynecological health
- Omega 3 fats with Vitamin B12, B6 and folic acid can assist in maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- Post pregnancy benefits for mother and baby are increased from a combination of vitamins and omega 3 fats
- Gynecological and hormonal health for women come from a combination of vitamins and omega 3 fats. Most beneficial are Vitamins A, B6 and folic acid
Based on the current science, the combination of high strength liquid omega 3 and Vitamin D3 make good sense for health and wellness. For more information on specific health benefits of vitamin D, please google the scientific literature for vitamin D and health and wellness.
Do not take if you are using blood thinners such as Coumadin without consulting your physician. This product is harvested from the sea and may contain small amounts of shellfish. If you are allergic to shellfish, you should avoid this product.
Refrigerate After Opening
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.